Website leasing means that you can have a top level website in a very short time. We build one of our SEO improved websites and then lease it to you for an agreed fixed term.
With website leasing you will not have the large capital outlay usually applicable with a website and it is completely tax deductible.
Reasons for leasing a website
- Website leasing often requires only a small monthly fee instead of a large fee upfront when buying.
- New small business owners can benefit by saving capital.
- If a website is only needed for a short amount of time.
- Leasing a website is a great alternative to expensive website design fees.
Our website leasing service also gives you the option to buy the full rights to the site after a certain amount of time.
Website Leasing with First Local Search — F.A.Q
What Is Website Leasing?
- Website leasing is a service that gives you a fully operational website with very little up-front costs. Our programs can even be designed so you can lease-to-own!
Are designs interchangeable between categories?
- All designs have been set to a template for each industry. No large changes to the template are within the price. However just because the sample shows certain pictures, it doesn’t mean you can’t use other pictures instead. All the Websites are very flexible – button and page names can be changed. In some cases, button and bar colors can be redesigned.
What happens if I want to terminate early?
- All of our agreements are written for a minimum of 12 months. However, we understand, that at times, things occur within a customer’s business that require re-evaluation. Every case will be treated on an individual basis.
Can I upgrade or change design before the end of the lease agreement?
- Yes. One of the benefits of First local Search is the ability to stay current. In some cases this means a change of website or a total redesign of the site. The size of changes requested will determine if there will be a change in the lease amount.
What are my options at the termination of the lease greement?
- You can continue leasing unchanged, upgrade the solution with the growth in your business, purchase the site or decide to cancel the site. Purchasing the site carries a large cost on domain and disgn however this can be discussed in detail at the time.
Are there any extra costs at termination?
- No. This is very clearly stated in the Website Leasing Agreement.